Think that you are a scientist and you have invented a Humanoid Robo.You want to introduce your Robo in a public meeting.You need to feed the information that the Robo has to speak in the public meeting.So feed the basic information into the Robo using C program.
Sample Input and output:
Enter the Name :
Chitti
Enter the Creator Name :
Dr.Vasegran
Enter the Purpose :
militaryservice
Memory Space :
22
Speed :
1.1
My Details :
I am the Robot named Chitti.
I was created by Dr.Vasegran.
I am created for the purpose of militaryservice.
My memory space is around 22Gb and my speed is 1.1Tb.
int main ()
{
char a[20], b[20], c[20];
int d;
float e;
printf("Enter the Name :\n");
scanf("%s", a);
printf("Enter the Creator Name :\n");
scanf("%s", b);
printf("Enter the Purpose :\n");
scanf("%s", c);
printf("Memory Space :\n");
scanf("%d", &d);
printf("Speed :\n");
scanf("%f", &e);
printf("My Details :\n");
printf("I am the Robot named %s.\n",a);
printf("I was created by %s.\n", b);
printf("I am created for the purpose of %s.\n", c);
printf("My memory space is around %dGb and my speed is %.1fTb.\n", d,e);
return 0;
}
ty a lot
ReplyDeleteint main ()
ReplyDelete{
char a[20], b[20], c[20];
int d;
float e;
printf("Enter the Name :\n");
scanf("%s", a);
printf("Enter the Creator Name :\n");
scanf("%s", b);
printf("Enter the Purpose :\n");
scanf("%s", c);
printf("Memory Space :\n");
scanf("%d", &d);
printf("Speed :\n");
scanf("%f", &e);
printf("My Details :\n");
printf("I am the Robot named %s.\n",a);
printf("I was created by %s.\n", b);
printf("I am created for the purpose of %s", c);
printf("My memory space is around %dGb and my speed is %.1fTb.\n", d,e);
return 0;
}
Can u please post this question in python language
ReplyDelete